Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Still Winter...

Feb 16   '13


Life has been on the bit of a negative wave here... You know one of those days that you just feel like no one understands what exactly you are going through. What's been hurting/bothering you. Or one of those days when everything seems to be going wrong. I am usually very happy/optimistic person. But I don't even know if it's the winter blues getting to me, or the 4 degree cold weather or the fact that I'm starting to despise my job (because it takes away Soooooo much of my time that I could be spending with my sweetest most precious child, Zoe!). You try to think positive, try to reason with yourself and find excuses, answers, reasons, glimpse of hope within yourself. But truth of the matter is we can't ALWAYS find the answers... We can't always fix the situation... Sometimes life throws curve balls for a reason and we may not see the reasons years or decades later. Until then I'm gonna try not too think too much about the sad/not-so-pleasant things. And once again I'll just count my blessings...

1. My sister just gave birth to a lovely baby boy. He is so sweet and precious! I love being an aunt!

2. Zoe is crawling (or more less jumping lol) She also learned how to clap thanks to my mom! and its the cutest thing ever watching her do that and get so excited.

3. There is only 28 days until SPRING! Yay

4. My Hair is growing fast! It's down to my shoulders.


Well I sure am hoping your day/week is going better than mines! Happy Tuesday (that's for tomorrow lol)






Go away winter!



3 comments:

  1. Totally feel ya - Sometimes, it feels like no one can understand what you are going through... Hang in there!
    Lovely picture

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely everyone has one of those moments. But it's great you remind yourself the positive things you have. I'm sure everything will get sorted ;) Good luck!


    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna thank you.! Welcome to mommy club!! :)

    @Eva thanks a lot for words of support!! :)

    ReplyDelete