Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013


Feb 2  '12



So thanks to stomach bug I lost another 5 pounds! lol Thanks stomach bug now my sister is really gonna think I'm anorexic... Nausea, vomiting, "the runs", fever of 101.6, dizziness... Yeah I think I am sick. (A lot of time I like to be in denial and say I'm doing just fine there's nothing wrong, just feel little off... But gotta admit it this time). Today I'm feeling much better. Still a bit dizzy but nothing nearly as bad as i felt last few days. I guess its going around. Here are some tips on how to prevent or "try to prevent" getting a stomach bug or flu.

1. WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!!!
(didn't work for me obviously I wash my hands ALL the time! I mean my hands are soooo dry from constant use of soap... sigh..)

2. Don't come in contact with sick people. (like me)

3. Drink plenty of fluids! About 8oz glasses a day. (organic grape juice to prevent stomach bug)

4.  Clean with bleach.

5. Eat healthy! Lots of fruit and vegetables.





And if its too late for you ad you are wither sick with a cold or be it the stomach bug or the flu.. Here are some comforting things you could try to make you feel a bit better.. :-)
Happy Superbowl weekend to everyone!



                       A cup of chamomile tea (with or without honey) to soothe the belly ache







                                          Those wool socks that my mommy made for me...
                                                              To keep the footsies warm
                                               






                                                                A warm pack.
                             (This one is a peppermint bag. Could be used as warm or ice pack.
                              I got it for Christmas from a friend, and I love it! You can also put
                      some rice in the sock stick it in the microwave and bam homemade warm pack.)    








                                                           An encouraging read
                                  

9 comments:

  1. Lovely post! :) take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea is always good when you're feeling sick. I hope your feel better
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! And I do agree. There is something soothing and comforting about a cup of tea that always makes me feel a ted better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you... hope you get better soon, wish you a speedy recovery<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. hot tea and warm socks are best choice (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they are! :-)
    Thank you for your comment:)

    ReplyDelete