Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monday...








































Please remind me again, Whyyyyy do I live in Central New York..?! Lol
The weather has been pretty awful here last couple weeks. Well more like last 3 months... Blah... We also have had a few beautiful cold but sunny afternoons which I'm grateful for! Perfect weather for big cozy sweaters, warm fuzzy slippers and some tea/hot cocoa with a book... Ah I wish! I feel like being a mom your work never stops there's always laundry do be washed, clothes to be put away, baby bottles to be washed. And I know it is very important to find that little bit of "me time". But it's so hard at times. Well today actually was one of my "me time" days. Minus work of course. Baking/cooking are few of my favorite hobbies! Which I was able to do! Spending some time with my girlfriend baking together. I have to give her all the credit for the yummy cookies! The came out delic!
Well I hope you find some "me time" and enjoy doing/making whatever you love the most!!


Our yummy delicious Lemon Ricotta cookies!

                                                          Here's the recipe   http://secretlifeofachefswife.com/anthologie/desserts/lemon-ricotta-meltaways

6 comments:

  1. Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....the lemon ricotta cookies look sooooo yummy, I'm droling over the keyboard :P
    You look lovely as always, beautiful scarf and knit top! Sorry to know about the weather there! I'm very lucky indeed, usually spring comes early, and winter is short here in "cascais" (portugal). The "me time" I have, is for windsurfing with my husband and sometimes with friends. I also love baking/cooking, and a whole lot of other things, but I haven't time for that now....I wish the day has 48 hours :P
    Oh....sorry for any mistakes I make, my english is not the best, and sometimes it's difficult to find the right words :S
    Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you're having a happy day, and have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog :) You look lovely Dear! And yes, 'me time' is so very important! Kisses


    http://voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Donna I visited Your blog! Lovely clothes! do you design them? I am following you now:)

    @Maria I'm so sorry i take ages to write back. Working a full time job and being a full time mom isn't always leaving me "me time" or time on my laptop lol. Thank you or the compliments You are always so sweet!! I need to try windsurfing one day for sure! Sounds fun! And Don't you worry about your english! I myself am originaly from Russia (came to US 8 years ago to be exact) and I also have spelling difficulties at times... So have no worries :)
    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Daria Hi! You are very welcome. I really like the black and white. I myself was gonna pick a montha and wear no other colors but black and white (thought it would be fun:) Never got to do it yet... Thank You for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete