Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Sweet Summer Time



August 8 '13



So I came to a conclusion that I a terrible blogger!!! I mean my last post says April... Well I guess I am just a busy little bee and have a hard time finding a minute (or an hour) to get on the computer and to work on my blog.
This summer has been absolutely beautiful! Not too hot not too cold, just perfect! And I am trying to enjoy every single bit of it by taking trips out of town, going to local Farmer's Market, taking lots of walks with my little girl, taking bike rides with my sister, etc. Because before you know it it's going to  be snowing again... :(
What are some of the things you guys are doing to enjoy your summer?



Taking a boat tour
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, lately summer has been beautiful! Need to enjoy it:)

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete