Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer is almost gone







With my princess








August 19   '13

So I decided to be a minimalist! Less is the new More! Enough shopping for my little girl although I absolutely love shopping and getting cute little clothes for her! I am officially back to school (Part time) Still I am so excited!! So for me it's time to buckle down and focus! On my education and my baby girl of course. So with my being a minimalist goal I am going to de-cluttered my closet my "study room" that is serving as storage room now, no more shopping for my darling (we already got plenty of clothes for the fall and winter) No more ANY kind of shopping for that matter and no more hoarding "stuff" lol. Hopefully i keep up with my goals!
 What are your short term goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment